- No more time consuming make up sessions.
- No more worries about your make up fading away, smudging during exercise, swimming or in the sauna.
- Always look beautiful.
- Wake up with make-up look.
- Suitable for people with allergies.
- Will last for a couple of years.
- Gives your face more expression.
- Suitable for people with glasses and contact lenses.
- Can create a lift to your face and make you look years younger.
- Can return symmetry to your face.
- Make you feel more confident after a difficult period in your life.
- Gives back what you have lost or enhances what you already have.
After my customers consent we will first take a few pictures of the area I will be treating before I get started.
I begin pre-drawing/measuring the area, applying corrections if necessary and give back symmetry to the face. I use the necessary tools for that which are available at the moment to me as a PMU artist.
After that an anesthetic cream is applied, which is left on for 15 minutes. This cream has to be obtained via your GP on prescription.
During the numbing time the color will be determined together with the client. Some pigments are applied on the skin with a micro brush. A variety of colors are tested to see which color suits the skin type.
After this we start applying the permanent make-up over the pre-drawn area.
The entire procedure takes about 2 to 2,5 hours depending on a number of factors, such as skin type, age, health etc.
The interview for the PMU procedure always takes place some time before the actual treatment.
Before the actual treatment its important to take into account a couple of precautionary measures which are listed below. If not followed, the treatment cannot be done and I will be forced to charge you 25 percent of the treatment price.
- No sunbed.
- No sunny holiday 3 weeks prior.
- No alcohol the evening before.
- No excessive caffeine in the morning (including sport drinks like red bull and shakes).
- No chia seeds. If you eat this on a regular basis you have to stop for 4 weeks prior, as this acts as a blood thinner.
- No green tea.
- No exercise on and the day and 14 days after.
- If you know you have cold sores you have to report this immediately as treatment cannot continue.
- When lips are treated an anti viral medication needs to be taken to prevent an outbreak and therefor color loss afterwards. This needs to be on prescription via your GP.
- No Fever, Migraine.
- When wearing contact lenses, please leave these at home and take your glasses with you. Contact lenses can be used again after 24 hours. This is to prevent any irritation to the eye.
- No eyelash extensions, these need to be removed 4 weeks in advance.
- No eyelash growth serum can be used 4 weeks prior to treatment.
- No flu or hay fever, this causes too much swelling.
- Plastic surgery or any other surgery must be healed at least 3 months. Please contact me if you have any questions about this.
You will receive this list personally or via email from me after completing and signing the Informed Consent.